Afro dance classes are back on Waiheke!!
We meet to dance to the rhythm of the drums at 6-7.30pm on Tuesday from July to August. This is a proposal to connect with yourself and with others through movement.
What to expect from the meeting:
– Movement synchronized with the breath: connect inwards and then express outwards.
– Expressive movement: Move as our body asks you to. Everything is allowed and is good as it is!!
– Guided movement: African movement technique to connect with the drums and their rhythms.
– Stretching and relaxation: to return to yourself and integrate what has been experienced.
– Dancing, singing, music, laughter, connections, friends and family.
Suggested Koha from $10