Working for WRT
WRT is a living wage employer.
Zero Waste Team Members
- Enjoy meeting people, friendly with excellent customer service skills.
- Work collaboratively in a team.
- Have a passion for sustainability and improving the environment.
- Proactive self-starter with flair for connecting people with our sustainability purpose.
- Can-do attitude and the ability to roll up sleeves and get stuck in!
This role will require general fitness as individuals will be expected to stand for long periods. The Flamingo Pier festival is a high energy and noisy environment, therefore Team Member will need to embrace the scene and go with the flow.
To apply for the role, email kayleigh
We work to celebrate and protect all the resources we have, and build capacity and knowledge in the community toward the creation of a resource-full future for all.
Find out more about our environmental and social projects on Waiheke Island; from food rescue to wetland restoration.